Human Resource Manager
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field. Minimum of five years’ experience in HR leadership role. Critical and strategic thinking ability.
Outstanding Interpersonal/communication skills. Prefer PHR or SPHR certification.
- Actively participate with senior management.
- Provide oversight for the salary administration system to assure fairness, internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Develop, monitor, and communicate the hospital’s employee benefit program.
- Develop and implement employee performance standards for job descriptions and for use in the performance appraisal system.
- Monitor all personnel actions for compliance with regulatory requirements in every aspect of labor law.
- Provide counsel to leadership for consistent policy administration and for the progressive/appropriate level of disciplinary actions.
- Develop/maintain a positive, cooperative rapport with the physician staff, board of trustees and senior management.
- Maintain the employee handbook to insure that it is easily accessible and includes complete, accurate and up to date information for employees’ reference and use.
- Conduct training for leadership of best practices, legal requirements and innovative human resource management techniques.
- Provide periodic reports or information as requested.
- Participate in community activities and professional associations to enhance the hospital’s image and posture within the community.