Open Accessibility Menu
Hide

Spine Surgery

Horizon Health offers surgical and non-surgical solutions for a variety of back- and neck-related conditions.

Contact our team today at (217) 466-4714.

request an appointment

Walk-ins are accepted at the Paris Clinic Monday-Friday from 8-11 am.

(Click video to watch Mona's story.)
(Click video to watch Ian's story.)

Back pain is common

8 of 10 people will experience back pain in their lifetime. 80 percent of them will likely get better without surgery. For the remaining 20 percent, we’re here.

Our spine surgery team

Dr. Harish Kempegowda, who goes by Dr. Harish, provides full-service orthopedics care and specializes in spine and neck surgery. He offers solutions for common and complex conditions affecting the spine, including stenosis, herniated/bulging discs, arthritis/inflammation of the spine, scoliosis, fractures, and deformities. He is especially skilled in minimally invasive spinal fusions and decompressions.

Dr. Harish is fellowship trained in spine surgery, sports medicine, and trauma.

“My main goal is to help patients get back to their normal lifestyle doing what they like to do pain-free, and being more independent.”
Providing treats for:
  • Stenosis (narrowing of the spinal cord)
  • Herniated/bulging discs, including disc replacements
  • Arthritis/inflammation of the spine
  • Scoliosis (curvature of the spine)
  • Factures
  • Deformities
  • Minimally invasive spinal fusions & decompressions
  • All common orthopedic injuries/conditions
Primary procedures
  • Minimally invasive lumbar fusion (MIS)
  • Microdiskectomy
  • Anterior Cervical Diskectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
  • Total disc arthroplasty for cervical spine
  • Keyhole/tubular decompression for lumbar and cervical stenosis
  • Revision lumbar and cervical fusions
Meet Our Team